View Single Post
Old November 24th, 2012, 05:12 PM
Lt. Col. Fantastic
The Arianator

Nature: Sassy
By the time I got back downstairs, Vieve ad responded. I let out a sigh of relief, I thought I had pissed her off beyond return.

BV: Hey Vieve.
BV: Im sorry I yelled at you. But can you stop ignoring me?
BV: We have to work together on this thing
BV: And I have to get up to my gate somehow
BV: Hello?

PS: It’s done.
BV: Merci. Thank you.
Well, time to do this, I suppose. I go back to my room to grab some things before I ascend. A pack of peanut butter crackers, and a can of coke. I'm kinda hungry. I chow down on some sweet nutty flavors and a shot of coke. Heh. Sounds like I'm talking about drugs. Nah, this is definitely coca cola. But you obviously knew that. Wait...who is you? The f*ck, now I'm talking in second person? What the f*ck Vinnie. Back to semi third first person. That totally exists. Yeah. Much better. Anyway, I decide that's enough snackage for now. On my way out I notice a ladder going straight up. Strange, how I didn't notice that earlier. Shrugging, I start climbing.

"Thanks, Vieve!" I call out into the sky, passing my window. Maybe she can hear me on her computer. Anyway, I slowly make my way up, luckily not being attacked by any f*cking imps. Damned flying bastards. Pretty soon, I can touch my gate...

Mr. Aladdin sir! Have a wish or two or three!