View Single Post
Old November 24th, 2012, 10:25 PM
ShinyUmbreon189
F U C K PC! WAY TOO STRICT!

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via AIM to ShinyUmbreon189
Uh, my last play-through I had Typhlosion, Espeon, Lapras, Dragonite, and Crobat, but then Krabby as HM slave until I got Tyranitar, recently reset the game tho.

I had the biggest issue with Misty because I didn't have an electric or grass Pokmeon. Her Lapras just straight up swept my whole team lol. Surf took out my Typhlosion and Ice Beam took out Dragonite and Crobat in 1 hit. Espeon didn't do anything to Lapras cos it got Paralyzed from Body Slam and died after 2 more Body Slams. I was out of Full Restores plus I like to maxamize my FR use to 2 to keep it far. Her Lapras beat my Lapras because hers had Water Absorb and Body Slam, mine didn't have Body Slam and as soon as I got her health down she used a Full Restore...

Brock was also pretty hard, his Kabutops swept half my team. I took out all his Pokemon but Kabutops with 1 hit. Somehow my Lapras ended up fainting so it was up to my other mon to take out his Kabutops. Once it was done the rest was pretty easy, Dragonite + Waterfall. Dragonite saved my life against that Kabutops, all I had was him and Typhlosion left.

Surge was the last hardest one. That Electabuzz, I think it was Electabuzz was annoying. I pretty much only had 1 Pokemon left. Typhlosion held it's own for awhile until it fainted.

Sabrina wasn't really an issue for me with Dragonite's brutal attack and Espeon + Shadow Ball.