Thread: [B/W] Quick Questions
View Single Post
Old November 24th, 2012 (11:45 PM).
Eye of the Storm

Send a message via Skype™ to Cyclone
Quote originally posted by Raichupacabra:
If you already used your beast on Zoroark and Celebi on Zorua, would the beast and Celebi still work on another file. I'm assuming no, but I want to be completely sure.
No, If you read the description, it says that Celebi has "finally" met its friend in Castelia City, and that the other legendary battled in Lostlorn Forest or somesuch.

There might be codes to reset this status on them using Action Replay, but given the Event Pokémon can be regenerated in Gen. IV using such codes and relocated to Gen. V, I would just do that if you have that device. The two existing Pokémon can never do those events again, however, and you have to somehow acquire another pair.

Cyclone

Cyclone. FC: 5327-1949-9511. Safari: Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
Breeder extraordinaire. Horrible battler. I take requests! Looking ahead to SSB3D for even more fun!

Pokémon Black National Pokédex completed on December 13, 2012. My Lv.7 UT Shiny Nincada (Hoenn) is now in Kalos for trade offers.