View Single Post
Old November 25th, 2012 (01:47 AM). Edited July 23rd, 2013 by Dark Sonic.
Chaos Control!

Nature: Bold
Team ThunderBolt

Intro to Rom hack: The inspiration of making this hack was pokemon ash gray and it covered mostly all the events so i thought to myself why not make a hack about the hoenn series? since that was one of my favorite series i gathered this team so that we Rom hackers can showcase a good anime hack to the pokemon community like people wanted for some time. lets have fun and make a great hack!

Current Project:
Pokemon Advanced Challenge
Hack of pokemon Ruby

Game's Features:
-Play as Ash Ketchum
-catch the pokemon that ash catches or your favorites
-new scripts and maps
-2 movie events
- day and night system

Storyline of rom hack: Many of you have watched the anime so you may know. You are ash ketchum you've placed top 16 in the kanto league and top 8 in the johto league but your journey to become a pokemon master doesn't stop there, you are on a new journey in the region of hoenn along with your friends May,Max,Brock and pikachu of course! this includes seasons 6,7,8,9 and the 2 movie events along with the special: pokemon the mastermind of the mirage pokemon! your journey to become a pokemon master starts now!

Positions:
Scripters
Asm
Title Screen editor
Spriters
any other skills that i didn't mention above can still apply!

Ashketchum24(me) Leader, Scripter, sprite inserter
Members: Flamebot: Alpha/Beta Tester
Zortac: Music inserter
Manadhon/ThatoneGurl: Scripter
Kaedearagaki: Mapper,Scripter

Userbars/Banners:

made by karatekidd552

made by: kirakongxi

Application:
Name or Nickname:
your skills:
Time Zone:
proof:
Contact info(Email,Twitter Etc

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.