View Single Post
Old November 25th, 2012 (10:21 AM).
The One Who Will Destroy Everything
Nature: Jolly
I have a game called Oblivion, and it's a game in a series of games called Elder Scrolls. I have the base game, and I have a disk called Knights of the Nine. It contains all of the dlc you can get. At first, I didn't care about it because I thought it only contained Knights of the Nine... then I loaded it up because I want KOT9, and my jaw dropped when I found out it had all of them. I installed them all, and they worked without a problem (I got all the quests and stuff), and so I had fun with them. I hadn't done the KOT9 part yet, so I decided I was going to make a new character that was going to be a Knight and focus on heroic stuff, like the Knights Of The White Stallion quest. So I made a dude, and I went through the tutorial and got through the sewers. I was really excited to try KOT9, so I rushed to Anvil to find The Prophet (I had done some research before hand), but he wasn't there. I waited about a week in the game, and he still didn't show up. So I went around all the cities and asked various people about rumors, because I read that that's another way to find out about the attack on anvil. But I asked LOADS of people about it, but I still didn't find out. Just stupid stuff about Uriel's murder . I checked the data files on the Oblivion launcher to make sure it was ticked, and it was. I noticed the master file (Oblivion.esm) was unticked, so I ticked it. I tried loading it up again just now, in case it worked this time, but it didn't. So I need help with getting it to work.

If you need anymore information involving this problem, don't hesitate to ask. I've tried reinstalling it twice, but it makes no difference.