View Single Post
Old November 26th, 2012 (12:56 AM).
No thinking. Just stupid.
Gold Tier

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to awolfsquared
Quote originally posted by AlexOzzyCake:

One that I've always been interested about is Lucario - does anyone think he should be joint Dark type? I know he's supposed to be a pure-hearted aura guardian, but being a Dark type doesn't mean the Pokémon has to be evil - it just means it has access to the darker powers and tactics that come with the typing. I'd say Lucario is certainly a Pokémon whom has the appearance of a Dark type with the look in his red eyes and the black face-mask pattern he has, plus he's a Pokémon that relies strongly on tactics to be strong with a lot of tricky moves, so I think Dark could suit him pretty well - especially better than Steel (I have no idea where that typing comes from :p). Thoughts?
I agree with this. I don't see how he could be a Steel-type. The only thing that's classifying him as Steel are those spikes, he would fit better as a Dark type. Design wise , he's more of Dark type and Dark Pulse is one of his Start moves. There's also alot of other Dark type moves that fit Lucario prerry well. Night Slash, Assurance, Crunch , Foul Play, Snarl, Bite to name a few.

Ok, this is the topic now so I'll add it to the list.

For anyone who hasn't answered the topic, I'll put it here:

Do you think Lucario should be a Dark-type ? Why or Why not?