View Single Post
Old November 26th, 2012, 10:17 AM
Esper

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomX0990 View Post
As a whole I consider myself a biromantic asexual.
I dunno. That sounds to sum things up well as far as I can tell from what you've said. Everything else is just your personality and tastes. You said you're a tomboy. There are plenty of things that tomboys have in common with people who are trans or genderqueer or gay, but really they're not the same exact thing. What's important is that you feel comfortable with who you are and how you identify yourself.

I'm assuming that there are arguments on this other forum which make you wonder what category you fit into because of your tomboy-ish-ness and so on. (Correct me if I'm wrong though.) It's probably well-intentioned, but don't let other people define who you are if it doesn't feel right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeon View Post
Kind of. Rather both simutaneously but frequently feeling much more like one gender over the other. When I wind up switching into girl mode though I'm often okay with my male body. If only i could change my physical appearance for how I currently feel though, then I would be able to fulfill both sides much easier...
If only. Wouldn't that be great?

deviantart blog pair