Thread: [B2/W2] The Strange House
View Single Post
Old November 26th, 2012 (07:01 PM).
Lilligant's Loving Trainer

Nature: Calm
Quote originally posted by scprepschool:
I was guessing that when in dp you were sent to retrieve the lunar wing and save the youmg boy that darkrai was also plaguing the marvelous bridge girl but seeing as how cresselia cant move yhrough planes of dimensions like darkrai, only one of them was saved
Kinda wish the DS could store special data for this kind of event, and in the 4th Gen games if you chose not to save the boy, the girl would survive instead and you'd get some sort of special reward. But, then again, I don't think anyone was planning B2/W2 back in Gen 4 so.. yeah. xD

I'm just happy that girl got more screen-time. We all know how little ghosts from previous games appeared.

FC - 4012-4737-6781
Y Battle Record: [0 Win(s) - 1 Loss(es) - 0 Tie(s)] - Latest Battle Video: N/A
"Ryana.. She's a Necromancer. Hers, however, uses a very peculiar system and grants her amazing abilities that no other necromancer has managed to replicate. Necromancers can control zombies, skeletons, and ghasts; Ryana specializes in zombies, but has a secondary handle on skeletons. People see Necromancers as horrible abominations. Ryana is nothing of the sort. It would take less than a day for anyone to realize that."

Fuyou Ayame - Elven Alchemist. Loving Mother. Royal Guardian.