View Single Post
Old November 26th, 2012, 07:11 PM
Jellicent♀
ღ Fairy Wind ღ

Nature: Modest
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shucklulz View Post
The new "Would you like to use another Repel?" feature, the Medal system, PWT for going above and beyond the gym leader rematches that I hoped BW would have but lacked, and the variety of Pokemon from different regions in the Unova Pokedex.

The gym remodels, as well as the personalized remixes of the gym leader building theme for each gym were great as well.

And basically every other little detail and addition they made. BW seemed so lacking in content to me when I played it, but BW2 added so many great features that they're honestly some of my favorite games in the series.
This guy, this guy gets it. B]
Basically everything he said, But I'd like to get into more detail about the themes and the Repels.

Good God those additions are fantastic. It legitimately made my life more difficult to have to go into my bag EVERY time the last Repel wore off, select it, or find it God forbid I find another item, find it, use it, get outta my bag, and continue on and junk. When it first asked me, I nearly cried. <3

The music:
Hot dang. HOT, DANG. I've always dreamed of having my own Gym with a different theme than all the other losers, and now no one has the same loser theme. They all win (except Cheren). Good Lord they all win. Roxie's is cute, Burgh's is so relaxing, Elesa's is perfect and pumped, Clay's is a definite "mine" theme with a great funk vibe, Skyla's makes me feel like I'm actually in the sky, Drayden's is so Legend Badge worthy and so dramatic it's fantastic, and Marlon's is so serene, so much like a resort, and just perfcet. Good God, I am in love with these new themes.