View Single Post
Old November 26th, 2012 (10:59 PM).
Eye of the Storm

Quote originally posted by RandomTrainerWhoCould:
It would be quite hilarious, really, to live in a world the size of a regular state/province. Hey, at least I can catch pokemon, but i wouldn't try to stop team plasma because their plans are somewhat stupid. I'd just relax with my pokemon and live happily ever after :]
If I may just address this without going off-topic...

Unova is considered a region. Not an entire world. Even in the anime, Ash is revealed to head to Unova from Pallet Town, as are Team Rocket. It is its own region in a big Pokémon world. Even places like Oblivia, Almia, and Fiore (another series) combined with Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, and Unova all make up the known world and theories exist on where each is located in the huge world (hence why Unova has been considered as a reinvention of New York with Castelia City being the namesake).

That should about sum it up. Unova is basically its own region. That's about it.

Cyclone

Cyclone. FC: 5327-1949-9511. Safari: Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
Breeder extraordinaire. Horrible battler. I take requests! Looking ahead to SSB3D for even more fun!

Pokémon Black National Pokédex completed on December 13, 2012. My Lv.7 UT Shiny Nincada (Hoenn) is now in Kalos for trade offers.