Thread: Adventure Time
View Single Post
Old November 27th, 2012 (4:41 PM).
trying to be cool
Gold Tier
Nature: Quiet
The idea of a random short turning into an award-winning series called Adventure Time is one of the best ideas in this 21st Century.

At first, if you've watched the original short, you'd see it's just a mediocre cartoon made for children between the ages of 6-12. When the series began, I was proven wrong. Adventure Time made a strong impact on the cartoon community. These days, it's one of the best shows on Cartoon Network. And before you knew it, half of the world are Adventurers.

Adventure Time is a humorous cartoon filled with romance, suspense, action and drama. Pendleton Ward deserves more than just some gold reward.

A fourteen year old human, Finn saves princesses in the land of Ooo with his adoptive magical dog brother, Jake. The story of the show has a great twist -- sometimes, you can't even understand anything. It has absolutely pitch-perfect details. You don't have to be young to take on an adventure.

I'm an Adventurer, for life.
“You see, love liberates. It doesn’t bind. Love says I love you, I love you if you’re in China, I love you if you’re across town, I love you if you’re in Harlem. I love you. I would like to be near you, I’d like to have your arms around me, I’d like to hear your voice in my ear. But that’s not possible now. So, I love you. Go.”