Thread: Marijuana!
View Single Post
Old November 27th, 2012 (09:15 PM).
Never go full retard
Team Kanto

Nature: Relaxed
Quote originally posted by von Weltschmerz:
Wait... what? You contradicted yourself... again.

Then you must be getting a REALLY small sack of weed. And are, in either case, being ripped off.

I smoke at least an eighth every day, most times nearly an oz. And that is only to get high for a couple of hours. All by myself. If want to get me AND a few friends high... then that pound is gonna go quick. If I want to get super high.... I can smoke a good oz or two in one sit down session. With five friends who can match it... that's already 3/4s of the whole pound smoked in just one sit down. That'll get me high pretty much all day... which would lead to an all-nighter in which I throw a party and smoke the other 4 oz with whoever shows up. Tell me... where is the business in that?

Also.... you gettin' ripped off fool. I can get a pound for $1500 any day of the week. I can get $60 oz, $5 eighths... And it is ALL chronic.

Dude... I've been smoking for just about the same time as you have. And who said I'd be doing it alone? Your claims have no logic. How can you determine the smoking habits of anyone? Do you have any validity for your claim? Can you explain to me how it is impossible? Sorry if I don't got 'dem little baby lungs like you do... I guess that's what growing up in the ET does for you.

And you know... even if I don't wanna get stoned off my ass... if I had 16 friends.. that's an oz each. 32? Half an oz each. 64? 1/4 an oz! 128? Well hey... that's just an eighth. And I'm not selling it to them.... I'm giving it to them. I'm smoking it with them. You dig?

Someone's been watching Gangland...

You'd pass out before you could overdose, yeah. But that doesn't mean that you can't overdose. You can. It would just be extremely difficult--you'd have to be trying, pretty much. And even then... you'd have to shoot up like pure thc in a syringe or some crazy **** like that.

If anything.. the fact that we have FDA approved medicines to treat the things that marijuana does is all the more reason to keep marjuana banned.

@Swiftsign: I'm going to do some serious research about this research and I'll get back to you. And to answer your question... I think that cannabis should be legalized regardless of the validity of the research. True or false... it shouldn't be up to anyone but me what I put in my body. Smoking literal grass has no benefits... but I would not be stopped from doing that. As I said before... the government can't be one foot in, one foot out... they need to pick a side of the fence and stay on that side. No double standards. No special exemptions or allowances... nothing. They need to resist corruption that destroys the entire system by picking and choosing what they like simply based on their own ill-preference.
Whatever dude, your not foolin anyone with your lies I'm not gonna try arguing with you cos I know for a fact your lying.

Anyways, the 2 or 3 states marijuana is legalized in allow a maximum of 1 ounce. Imo that's plenty enough when it's legalized. Yes, they may not allow you to carry more than an oz but it's still legalizing it. They can smoke it without gettin arrested and stuff and an oz is plenty enough to smoke a group up with. I think they did the right thing with once oz cos a pound is just way too much to carry on a person. They made it an oz for a reason. Nobody can just afford to buy a pound unless they're selling it. Even if they legalized a max of a pound on you and say you threw a party and 20 ppl showed up. You'd still have over half of that pound left even if they were the high times contest smokers there smoking. I wouldn't have a problem if every state legalized up to an ounce baggie on someone. Like I said that's plenty enough, that's a whole sandwich bag full of nothing but marijuana, top to bottom of the bag.