View Single Post
Old November 28th, 2012 (07:42 AM).
Pegasus Knight

Nature: Hardy
Quote originally posted by Aphelion:
Can I change my main character in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, at the end of the game?

I was wondering if at the end of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon (Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky), I am able to change my main character? Do I have to get to a special rank to do so, or is it just impossible? By changing my main pokemon, I mean that I'll be that pokemon, even outside of rescues and dungeons. Thanks!
Quote originally posted by Sydian:
Yeah, I'm pretty sure you can control whichever Pokemon you want after you beat the main game.
You can control any Pokémon you have recruited before, but only in dungeons. You cannot change the main Pokémon that was chosen by your personality quiz, as this is the Pokémon that is supposed to represent yourself. It's the one that you walk around in town and at the guild with. If you were asking if it were possible to change the one that represents yourself, you can't. If you just meant you wanted to play as a different Pokémon in a dungeon, you can. Just go to Chimecho, add the Pokémon you want to be, then select that Pokémon and select "Make Leader". Then add/remove any other Pokémon you want to take with you. Keep in mind that the Pokémon you choose only affect your Rescue Team, a.k.a., the ones that go into the dungeon.

“Our only limits are the ones we place on ourselves.”