Thread: [Discussion] Marijuana!
View Single Post
Old November 28th, 2012, 09:55 AM
ShinyUmbreon189
F U C K PC! WAY TOO STRICT!

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via AIM to ShinyUmbreon189
I smoke a 1/8 every 2 or 3 days, but 1 hit knocks me on my ass but that's cos it's 24% thc. If you are indeed smoking that much like Counterfeit said, then your getting really low quality bud or gettinh ripped off hard. Your probably mistaking an ouce for a pound. Tbh nobody's got a tolerance high enough to smoke a pound in a day not even half a pound in a day, not even Wiz Khalifa; and everyone knows he smokes a ridiculous amount of bud. Wiz MAY go through 1 - 1.5 oz alone MAX. He smokes all day too so you saying you smoke a pound don't fool anyone, it just doesn't sound right. The most I've smoked in a day was close to an oz and I didn't quit at all, there was 4 oz to 3 people. Everyone smoked the same amount but we didn't finish it and we were rollin, rollin, rollin, rollin. If it's chronic your smoking; that a pound goes through quick then you must be Snoop Dogg, Wiz Khalifa, and Dr. Dre in one person. I doubt they go through that much in a day, even if they were all smoking at the same time.

I'm not arguing with you I'm just saying how I know your lying and backing my answer up, once again your not fooling anyone but yourself. No one's gonna believe you. Even if you smoke an ounce a day you need to lay off cos that's still a lot of weed. It's still not dangerous but that much weed in a day will end up being dangerous if you rolling joints or blunts. It's not the weed that's dangerous it's the paper.

Edit: I helped but to notice your claiming bud pricing. That's also another lie cos NO ONE gives out an ounce of chronic for $60. 1 gram of true high quality bud costs anywhere from $10-30 depending on dealer, any cheaper it's not high quality or your gettin ripped off a gram and it's prob a half gram. An ounce is 28 grams dude, do the math. 1/8 usually costs anywhere from $45-75 depending on the dealer, quarter $120-175 depending on dealer and an ounce is anywhere from $500-600 depending on dealer, sometimes more. So a pound is over $2500 if it's high quality. Regular weed only costs $100 for an ounce and it takes a whole quarter to even get lots of people buzzin good. So your gettin ripped off and it's not chronic. Again NOBODY sells an ounce of chronic for $60 bucks, they're losing over 400 bucks dude. Even growers don't sell it that low they MAYBE sell it for $300 minimum. Also where you gonna get a pound anyways? You either gotta grow it yourself, jack it from someone growing it, or you got it for $1000 and you owe them $2,000. It just makes no sense.

Oh and for the record I messed up my math... A pound of true chronic costs over 8 grand dude, no joke. Do the math, if you have to, I'll even give you the numbers...... On average a gram is 20 so gram 20 x how many grams in an ounce 28 = 560 x ounces in a pound 16 = $8,960

20 x 16 x 28

Now that's business right there, guaranteed. No ones gonna buy a pound to smoke, $8,000 can buy a newer car dude.

Edit 2: Put this in your pipe and smoke it. I'm gonna use nothing but logic and common sense. So your tellin' me that you get 1/8 of an oz of chronic for $5 correct? 1/8 of an oz is 3 grams. So your tellin me that 1 gram of your chronic costs $1.70? That's bizzare dude, your obviously lying. No bud is $1.70 not even the crappiest bud. Dank, dank, cost's 20 a gram but sometimes 10 a gram if your friends with the dealer or he's just being nice. Wanna know why it costs that much? The grower is there all day treating it, to get the best quality. You don't gotta always be treating dirt weed cos it's growing in the ground. Chronic, dro, dank, kush, whatever you wanna call it requires lots of patience, time, and money to handle. They can easily be killed so the grower is constantly watching over it and treating it. That's why it costs so much. A grower isn't gonna sell his product he worked 6 weeks minimum on, for $1500 for a pound. He probably spends close to 2 grand for the materials every growing season. So I see no logic in your responses cos I just took the time to do the math, explain WHY it's so high, and using logic of my own to back up my response.

If your truely getting an 1/8 for $5 bucks then it's not chronic and that's a guarantee, I already gave you the prices for chronic and goes for everywhere on this planet. Nowhere on this planet has potent weed that cheap. So NO I'm not gettin ripped off your the one trying to sound like a hotshot for some reason, while I'm here stating the facts. Look at how many likes my post already has dude.

As for how is it impossible to smoke a pound in a day, even with 5-10 people if not more. No matter what type of bud you got, how potent, etc your throat can't handle that much weed in a 24 hour time period. Many people have tried and they ended up passing out. Why? It's simple, your lungs and throat can't handle that large of an intake of smoke, were not gorillas dude; were human beings. My lungs are not weak for your information I just don't choose to smoke an ounce a day cos it costs so much, and it doesn't make me cool or a true smoker. A true smoker only smokes around a gram a day to themselves. An ounce is just stupid. Plus nobody's gonna smoke up 100+ friends like you said, cos you don't have that many friends. I don't nobody's got that many friends to smoke up. 4 people can't smoke a pound, 8 people can't smoke a pound, 16 people MAYBE be able to smoke a pound. Smoking isn't a contest dude, nobody smokes that much marijuana in a day. So your gonna need over 60+ people to smoke a pound in a day, that's if it's chronic. Nobody but you I guess feels the need to claim they smoke a pound in a day or even an ounce a day. The only people that even smoke an ounce a day are dealers but they usually don't, growers don't even smoke that much; even though they got pounds to smoke to themselves. You got no logic at all.

So imma fire it back at you. You dig?

Last edited by ShinyUmbreon189; November 28th, 2012 at 04:16 PM.