Thread: Marley & Harley
View Single Post
Old November 28th, 2012, 06:20 PM
Sydian
But you're still hungry.

Nature: Timid
I like animal movies actually. I don't like animal movies with talking real animals, though. That weirds me out to see an animal with it's mouth moving, and those types of movies tend to be really ******. I don't mind animated talking animals though, which applies to Disney movies.

But yeah, most animal movies are sad and considering I have a pet and have lost many in my life, death of a sweet animal in a movie makes me so upset. :(

And about the plots not being entertaining...there are a few animal movies with quite nice plots, I think. My Dog Skip and Marley and Me come to mind when I say that, but unfortunately, both are sad. Homeward Bound is good too, which was a talking real animal movie iirc, but their mouths didn't actually move, so it's safe. I don't care for generic stories that have an animal and little to nothing engaging. I noticed that there are a lot of animal Christmas movies in the DVD section at Walmart that just looked...generic and rushed out just for mild entertainment of children. Waste of a disc really lol. But there are tons of animal movies that are crappy, so I can understand the sentiment behind people dismissing them because they have a bad plot.

Edit: OH. Babe was a great movie. I don't think the animals moved their mouths to talk but even if they DID it is the best animal movie. It was my favorite growing up.

paired to crono

Last edited by Sydian; November 28th, 2012 at 06:27 PM.