View Single Post
Old November 28th, 2012 (8:46 PM). Edited November 30th, 2012 by Stodd.
Dragon Tamer
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Stodd Send a message via Skype™ to Stodd
What are some good moves for my pokemon on yellow? i am going to keep these pokemon, but need some moveset ideas for a couple of them.

NEEDS SERIOUS IMPROVEMENT = (Hitmonlee has been replaced with the stronger Machamp) No serious improvements needed
DOESN'T NEED IT, BUT FEEL FREE TO SUGGEST = Sandslash, Lapras, *Machamp*, Raichu, Charizard

Lapras - knows surf, ice beam, thunderbolt, body slam
Fearow - still working on a moveset, it knows drill peck, swift, take down, and leer
Sandslash - done, with rock slide, swords dance, slash, earthquake
Charizard - with flamethrower, slash, swords dance, fire blast (submission could be improved)
*Hitmonlee - needs big improvement; mega kick, jump kick, submission, meditate*
Machamp - earthquake, rock slide, submission, strength (permanant until GenII game is found)
Raichu - thunderbolt, take down, thunder wave, and thunder

I use Pokemon Stadium 2 to store any lose items i have before i start a new game, so i had a spare swords dance for both slash and char. I used thunderbolt on lapras, rock slide and earthquake on slash, swift on fearow, thunder on raichu, blizzard on a backup kangaskhan (unorthodox moveset)

i also have 2 spare mega drains and 3 solarbeams.

UPDATED : : I have pretty much finished, but could use some help ion fearow. still feel free to suggest on the others, but i am mostly done!

Feel free to post any suggestions. if this isnt the right thread then let me know and direct me to the right one.

****MACHAMP replaced the weaker HITMONLEE.****
-I/II gen are the only great gens; things get pretty ridiculous after that.
-gen I/II have the best Pokemon and stories, by far!
-All of these weird Poke's and typings in III/IV/V are unrealistic and don't look appealing!
-The best thing about modern generations are the moves! I like Aerial Ace and Water Pulse.

Gen I and II are SUPERIOR