View Single Post
Old November 29th, 2012, 07:00 AM
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by manutdrule View Post
was a good response from the mods...still abstaining from the votes cos i dont really like any of the three.

Actually perhaps we can reevaluate whether having a democracy in deciding HotQ might be a good idea, considering how 33% of the voters went for an edit (IMO NOT A HACK)...

really sad to see another gsc HACK in the doldrums of the poll again. pretty colours over everything i guess.
GSC hacks should not be up against R/S/E hacks due to this. Besides, even if they're all the same base, it's still just a popularity contest; not everyone voting knows everything about every hack to make an informed decision. I would have chosen Rose based on graphics too, but I haven't played any and don't know the inner workings, hence why I abstained.

Cyclone
"Y'know...my Emolga really wants to shock your Dedenne."

Cyclone. FC: 5327-1949-9511. Safari: Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
Breeder extraordinaire. Horrible battler. I take requests! Looking ahead to SSB3D for even more fun!

Pokémon Black National Pokédex completed on December 13, 2012. My Lv.7 UT Shiny Nincada (Hoenn) is now in Kalos for trade offers.