View Single Post
Old November 29th, 2012 (10:43 AM).

Quote originally posted by CycloneGU:
Uh...XD

I am a Fire starter user. Though yes, statistically, even in Black it paled to others come time for the E4. (Even though it was part Fighting type, which is why I chose it.)

In this game, because you choose your starter from the first gen. and get others as you go, I will probably select based on my party weaknesses; I have enough Fire with Growlithe now. I don't have a lot of good Grass choices, and my Water starter (Mudkip) is part-Ground (which makes it super awesome against Electric types). Thus, I am debating going with Grass for at least one selection of the remaining two.

Cyclone
Swampert is the most diverse starter in the game. Teach him Earthquake, surf, ice beam, and a normal type move and hes pretty much unstoppable....... but give him 5 Calcium to be sure, it raises his sp. atk. instead of grass type, i either raise pikachu and evolve him or i wait until i can catch snover/abomasnow..........

**UPDATE** i just caught Mew and Mewtwo........... the latter didnt even know Psychic!! I have defeated the Lauren league and im on the legendary hunt, time to level mewtwo up for the World Championship