View Single Post
Old November 29th, 2012 (12:40 PM).
Pokemon Professor / RP Mentor
Crystal Tier

Nature: Sassy
Lucy - Mt. Coronet
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lucy was taken by surprise. It honestly hadn't occurred to her that the house with the dresses conveniently perfectly sized for Amy would be /her house/. You're the man of the house now, Amy. In hindsight, she supposed it made sense. The other girl gave her a hug and Lucy just sort of awkwardly hugged back. Hugging wasn't really something she was used to, you see. It was this awkward clinging motion normally reserved for freakishly flexible snake pokemon wielders.

Regardless, she was at least able to discern what this was supposed to be. HELP. AMY USED CONSTRICT! IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE! On the other hand, how did she feel about wearing an /adult's/ dress? She had mixed feelings, honestly. She didn't much care for the notion of dressing like an adult. On the other hand, she hadn't really noticed this when she had put it on. Was Amy's family a family of dwarves or something? smh elves for lief Amy mentioned finding a backpack or something of the sort. Lucy supposed it couldn't hurt. Are you kidding? I've got a backpack right on my abdomen! Without further ado, she spoke up. "I guess that sounds alright... Are you sure it's still here though?" she asked, slightly skeptical. Sure, handbags weren't the most treasured of things just like clothes. People could still manage to create bags, just like they could create crude bowls and silverwear and the like. Another thought occurred to her though. They were here--What now? Well, there was only one thing to do. "That isn't why you came here, was it..?" Lucy asked, slghtly concerned. Tell me you didn't just drag me all the way here just for a backpack Amy! Say it isn't so!