View Single Post
Old November 29th, 2012 (6:45 PM).
Platinum Tier
Nature: Mild
Hopefully a Plasma arc comes to fruition, but either way it doesn't seem like their presence will be wasted like I was beginning to feel they were going to just be written out. Although the portion of the trailer really doesn't give us much insight.

Originally Posted by BinaryPeaches
Also it looks like Pignite might have taken Hydreigon down but lost to Samurott. Or somehow took Samurott down and lost to Hydreigon? The former seems more likely but I'm bad at predicting these kinds of things. Though they didn't show any part of what could be a battle between Virgil and Ash so that is something that still needs to be found out at all.

As for N .... it looks like that the idea of Plasma stopping the league or halting it might actually become reality (which is what I personally wanted but said it was unrealistic ... it kind of became more realistic). That or Ash loses and then we jump to Plasma but then I would think they would have done the preview a bit differently.

As for Eevee the only way Eevee can possibly evolve mid-battle (unless they show us a new way to evolve with it) is if it learns a new move during the battle. Someone speculated gender-related but I'm not quite sure how that could be pulled off.
Pika takes out Samurott from the looks of the scans.

I hope that theory comes to light, cause for me the League didn't really seem league like. For instance usually they have some kind of festive atmosphere, and Mr. Goodshow is present. In this cause neither was there. There was little build up to the league. I mean sure there was a little build up while they were staying at the Villa.

As for the Eeveelution yeah it seems like a move related evo that would have to occur. Of course who knows what evo methods they would have by sixth gen.

Brian - 0089 1621 6313 - White