Thread: [B/W] Quick Questions
View Single Post
Old November 30th, 2012 (08:25 AM).
Xander Olivieri

Nature: Hasty
Send a message via Skype™ to Xander Olivieri
Quote originally posted by justinrpg:
DON'T LIE!!!! it has been MANY DAYS!!!! IT IS STILL OUT OF ENERGY!!!!!! PLEASE GIVE ME A REAL ANSWER, NOT SOME MADE UP ONE!!!!!! THAT ISN'T A GOOD ANSWER BECAUSE IT IS INCORRECT!!!!! PLEASE HELP ME WITH MY ISSUE INSTEAD OF GIVING ME FALSE INFORMATION!!!!! I NEED HELP, NOT SOME ANSWER THAT IS INCORRECT!!! CAN SOMEONE HELP ME WITH A REAL ANSWER????????
Ok. You are wrong. That info is in the Official Manual. You cannot reset your time or it messes with your settings for the game. If you change them then you lose the ability to use time based events for 24 hours. If you don't like the answer that's too bad. That is the correct answer.

Quote originally posted by from the Pokemon White Game Manual:
Q: Why can't I use Game Sync even though I haven't used it yet today?

A: There are certain game features, such as Game Sync, that require a certain amount of time to pass before you can access them again. If you change your Nintendo DS system with another Nintendo DS system, or change the time or calendar settings of your Nintendo DS System, you may temporarily lose access to these features. In order to access these features again, you must wait 24 hours or more after saving your game, without changing your Nintendo DS system, the time setting, or the calendar setting.
Try being a little patient with others instead of flying off the handle, and stop replying in all caps or we'll just ignore you.