Thread: Emerald hack: Pokémon Glazed! (Beta 6 Released!)
View Single Post
Old November 30th, 2012, 01:31 PM
redriders180
Mastermind of Pokemon Glazed

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via AIM to redriders180 Send a message via Skype™ to redriders180
Quote:
Originally Posted by godlesplay View Post
really nice hack, change only one thing:one you beat all trainers in lighthouse you receive eevee but you can go there and fight again one more time and one more etc change it to only one
I did that for three main reasons...The first is that I plan on putting harder trainers in there as you get more badges, and perhaps different prizes as well. The second is that it's a great place for training, and I tried my best to make it so that level grinding doesn't become a tedious chore. The third reason is so you can get multiple Eevee, in case you wanted two or more of the Eeveelutions. You won't be able to get Eevee anywhere else but the lighthouse, and it seemed unfair that you only get one (I know, you can breed them, but still.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NarutoActor
Love the screenshots, I will definitely give it a go, once I see that all the patching problems go away. xP
Thanks for your support!

Quote:
Originally Posted by godlesplay
btw I found bug, when you win with timburr you will ger 1 exp only
I completely forgot about this >_< Timburr was one of the 25 blank Pokemon spots, and has Base EXP of 0. Conkeldurr does as well, but not Gurdurr. Thanks for telling, though!

Superfan of Pokemon Glazed? Click here to join the official Pokemon Glazed Facebook Page!

Thank you for hatching the eggs!
Please view these dragons! Just click them and you're done!
If you don't help them grow up, they'll die...