View Single Post
Old November 30th, 2012, 10:38 PM
Team Fail's Avatar
Team Fail
The fine line between in|sanity
Community Supporter
Join Date: May 2009
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
So today I discovered how to convert MIDI files to .SSEQ using official SDK tools. This was a test for modulation, however it seems the music file is broken. I presume it may be from when the music file was exported, though.

Attached is the MIDI, the text version of it, and the resulting SSEQ from the video above. Just like GBA Music hacking, ladies and gentlemen.

I also ripped this from the executable to convert this wall of text into the SSEQ. IT'S ALL THE COMMANDS! :D

Edit: After about a day of work, I made my own totally custom .SDAT.
Attached Files
File Type: zip conversion‎ (39.4 KB, 7 views) (Save to Dropbox)

Kevin, Echidna
Follow me on Twitter! @TeamFail
Alt 1, リザードン
Pokémon Hackers Online
Alt 2: Jack Cayman

[04:20.45] <@GoGo> shut it Bela

[05:41.55] <Team_Fail> Blue Spider is interesting, but #MEHMasterRace
[05:42.20] <diegoisawesome> Team_Fail: Sounds like a bunch of unmotivated people that still want to try to take over the world

Last edited by Team Fail; December 1st, 2012 at 11:02 PM.
Reply With Quote