View Single Post
Old December 1st, 2012 (2:21 AM).
Mega Ampharos is the one.
Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Yahoo to miltankRancher
I totally forgot about you guys. I'm sorry.

Just kidding, I love you all guys! I just had some recent academic and extra-curricular problems [okay, i admit not some but MANY. too MANY] that I had to deal with first. I got my grades down, my heart broken my Poke-career on a downhill slope [since DS got broken, and emulator kept on crashing. Plus my copy of B2 was bogus, since it doesn't save.] and, to no surprise, I had little time to check on the site everyday.

However, by the end of the semester, I got back up. I managed to pull my grades to a really satisfying value, my single life to be very happy and free, [my Poke-career is still not going well, but that can wait]. And so, with the coming christmas break, I am announcing...

Yay! mR, your beloved Miltank and Crobat lover, is back! For those who can remember me [my friends in the clubs, and RP-corner, some friends in the trivia section and other discussion, those writers whom I loved in the FF&W] I missed you all! Tell me you miss me too! For those new members [I am sure there are some in my few months hiatus] hello! Welcome to PC!

Anyway, that's it. I need to catch up to things. prepare to see me again in the boards!

I'M BACK! [that feels good to say.]

I am a Roleplayer

...and I am PROUD of it.
Lanistae Jacet [Lies of a Trainer]