View Single Post
Old December 1st, 2012, 01:38 PM
diegoisawesome
Not the Script Help Thread
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
So will you at least put that feature in beta 3 or not? Please do as some of them are very important NPCs you know
I hope I can, but don't take that as confirmation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by UltraNerdtendo64 View Post
By the way, if this isn't too much of a bother, can you please, for fun, add in a Battle Frontier-ish place with the original Emerald Frontier Brains and Frontier Brains Theme (It's my 2nd favourite theme in all of Emerald)? And maybe get a passport or something from the old man on the SS Aqua (I think it was) after finding his granddaughter?
That's the plan, once the rest of the game is done. Although since the Battle Tower is right off of Olivine, I don't think a passport would be needed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElitePokes View Post
Yeah none of them ever call for a rematch or event some times the rematch icon my appear near a trainers name but nothing happens if you try to battle them again.
The only calls you get so far are the 4 from elm (stolen pokemon,egg,team rocket and master ball) and 1 from mom if you dont take the running shoes.

Anyway i tried one of your latest patches and liked the bug fixes and the changes like the new music and the ability to use the bike in gatehouses thank you for that.

In my playthrough however i found 2 new bugs:

1. Weird letter in the Dialogue with 1 of the WISE TRIO Members who dont let you to go to the Tin Tower after you get the Badge from the Ecruteaks Gym
Sorry i dont have a pic because theres no option to take a screenshot with My Boy! Emu
2. This is a weird one, something is wrong with the Pokedex my starter wasnt registered and some pokemon that i saw wasnt either, when my cyndaquil evolved the quilava was registered and the pokemon from the odd egg was registeted too.
I was near in the end of the game and my pokedex only had like 10 pokemon registered as seen and 2 as catched...
And the pokemon data always changes after a while other pokemon get registeted as seen and other just dissapear idk what could be wrong all my emu settings are fine so i think something is wrong with the hack i never had this kind of bug with the older versions

And the Sunday bug is back again even on My Boy! emu, Its again Wednesday instead of Sunday and some of the npcs who give you items on different days of the week dont appear idk whats wrong with the Android Emus

Edit: Heres the dialogue with the weird letter:
We, the WISE TRIO, are the protectors of the legendery POKeMON.

Btw @mikethepokemaster i didnt got the bug you was talking about it must have been caused by cheats like Diego said n you could try VBA-M its better

Edit 2: The Pokedex bug appears on Gameboid aswell can anyone check if this happens with VBA-M
Wow, my bad. The patch from a short time ago that enabled sprites to be seen from other maps screwed up the Pokédex... That has now been fixed and uploaded, as well as the small text bug with the Sages.

Also new in this update: inescapable Pokémon, new music (and Silver sprite) from tonti, and new Falkner overworld sprite from Retribution!
And now more in-depth:
Pokémon that were inescapable in Crystal (such as Suicune or the Pokémon in the Rocket Hideout) are now inescapable in CrystalDust!
New music from tonti includes the two Bug-Catching Contest themes and a new Goldenrod City theme! The Silver battle sprite has also been updated by him.
A new and not-crap Falkner overworld sprite, made by Retribution, makes its debut!

Please share your opinions on all the new things in the thread!
(Don't worry, Android testing coming soon)

My other resources:
My Website
diegoisawesome's MEGA-HUGE XSE Scripting Tutorial
diegoisawesome's Miscellaneous Finds
The Ruins of Alph Puzzles