Thread: Uh..Hi. ^^'
View Single Post
Old December 2nd, 2012 (10:44 AM).
Galoria
Moo~ ♪

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Galoria Send a message via Skype™ to Galoria
Hello hello there!
Nice to meet you Heph, I like your account's name. Even with your avatar, it makes a beautiful set!

At first, a big warm welcome to you to our wonderful Community <3
I hope that you will feel like home here, you will see that members in PC are really friendly.

You're right. The emulations forums are simply amazing. To my eyes, there are many talented Hackers in there, and even tutorials are pretty interesting for begginers.
In addition to sharing, which is essential for progress, which allows new grow very quickly and easily be helped.

Do you have other interests a part of Emulation?
Do you like to play Pokémon, which version do you like the most ? =D
Mine is Crystal, because I'm too nostalgic. But I think B2/W2 will be my next favorite one D:
It's very well designed, and the game is pretty good so far I've played. And the gameplay is better than normal.

Anyway! I hope that you will enjoy your stay here, and make many friends. If you need help, feel free to contact us, we will do our best to help you!
If you need advanced help, please contact Cirno. She's a very nice moderator and kind, she don't bite so much =D

See you around~