View Single Post
Old December 2nd, 2012, 10:52 AM
Jamais
«c'est presque temps»

Nature: Quiet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airbourne Bubblun View Post
I'm a bit angry that AJ styles can't have another WHC match up until Bound For Glory, why couldn't it have been Bobby Roode instead? Styles hasn't been in the WHC picture since 2009.

Still liking the Aces and Eights angle, with the Director of Chaos getting to be a full member.

I watched Gut Check OFN, and York did excellent in his match with Jeff Hardy. Taeler Hendrix did good in her match with Tara, and that she is now my favorite TNA knockout. I'm liking Austin Aries now, because I like the fact he hates popularity and makes excellent points while still gaining heat from the crowd. Truly the greatest man that ever lived.
I think that Austin Aries (much like CM Punk in WWE) are playing their heel roles so well, that you begin to like them more the harder they try to make themselves hated. Makes me wish my cable provider still carried Spike and TNA (they stopped back in the summer) as watching WWE is nice, but I've been missing out on seeing Aries, who was one of my favorites even back in ROH. I've also been quite interested in the Aces and Eights angle, but haven't been able to follow that much, either :\