View Single Post
Old December 2nd, 2012 (6:42 PM).
Nico Nico Nii!~
It may be a "holo", but it's a reverse holo if it is holo, and the rarity is still common, so it's worth maybe an extra 5 cents more than the normal version, if that.

Quote originally posted by darkwaters93:
I'm not sure what the card's info is because it's in japanese, and i dont have a scanner or camera, but it is set up like a trainer card. It has a picture of a pikachu drawing a charmander, and it says 'ILLUSTRATOR' at the top. also, im not quite sure what set it is from because it doesnt have a number, and the 'set icon' is just a paintbrush or microphone or something. also in the bottom corner there are 2 stars, so im hoping its rare.
What you've just described would be known as the Pikachu Illustrator card, if the version you have is legitimate. However, I doubt the authenticity of your version, as only 6 are confirmed to exist, only 5 are in "circulation", and only 4 have been sold. Yours is most likely a fake, because if it wasn't, you'd probably already be aware of what it was last sold for.

Original vector used for avatar credit to /u/judealonzo01 on Reddit via /r/SchoolIdolFestival
GIF credits to an unknown individual
Avatar Featuring Nico Yazawa from Love Live! School Idol Festival
Signature Featuring Hanayo Koizumi from the same series doing her best impression of Nico Yazawa