View Single Post
Old December 3rd, 2012, 08:46 AM
Sodom
with a capital Y.

Nature: Adamant
Of course there is, Minato! Welcome! The more the merrier :D - please, tell us a bit about yourself!

Also just to let y'all know, I'm back. I moved house last week and we didn't have internet at my new place so I was out of commission for a good ten days. Anyway HUGELY long story short, we got evicted and I'm back living at home which means internet again yay!

The interesting thing was though that I moved in for that ten days with two gay guys (as per my coming out story a few pages back) and we're gonna get another place more... legitimately and move in together again . I had my first taste of being in the "gay community" as it were and I have to say it's not half bad! They were nerdy guys too so it's not like I have to worry about doing ghastly things like going out clubbing - but I like that I could sort of have my cake and eat it too, in that I get to step out but also remain relatively within my comfort zone.

But anyway, there is way too much for me to try to catch up on at this point (especially at nearly 4am) so I'm just gonna say welcome to Sassy Milkshake and LaVida, who also joined while I was gone, and try to jump right back into the conversation

Carry on!

"So this is why God bombed us."

Moderator of General Chat

Last edited by Sodom; December 3rd, 2012 at 08:51 AM.