View Single Post
Old December 3rd, 2012, 09:49 AM
CycloneGU
Eye of the Storm

I see one problem with the nomination system. Someone who specifically likes one hack overall could easily nominate it for all categories, giving it seven points towards HotY consideration right there. Since I haven't been here through the 2011 nominations, has this been a problem in the past?

I also agree with the above post, Light Platinum is just a nice job. Some fixes are needed, but I think Ash and I will be covering those in the future (once that's done I wouldn't be able to vote for it, of course, being I will have contributed to it). Flora Sky also looks awesome, but instead of Liquid Crystal I'd argue for CrystalDust as it's being made as a perfect replica of Crystal (but with berries instead of Apricorns on the trees, since Emerald's base can't handle them) but with bonus material after the original game is completed in full. So far Kanto isn't in it, so it might still be some time away, but it's worth mentioning.

Cyclone

Pokémon Black - National Pokédex completed on December 13, 2012
- My Lv.7 UT Shiny Nincada is still in Unova. I will be cloning it and importing a number of clones into Kalos for anyone interested. DW females may also be available if I have them.

Pokémon SoulSilver FC: 4943 2589 0519
Pokémon Black FC: 2538-0207-3336
Pokémon White 2 FC: 1335-5830-8725

Also playing Pokémon Light Platinum. Currently in Snowce City.