View Single Post
Old December 3rd, 2012 (05:17 PM).
Sheep

Nature: Timid
Just going to remind you guys not to start conversations in the thread since that's more suited for profile messages! I don't want to have to close it if it turns into a random chat thread. D:

But yeah, heya Whitney, welcome to PC! :D ..you're always fainting my Quilava in G/S/C, it's kinda tough to deal with you as a gym leader haha.

Anyway, I don't think you'll have problems getting along with anyone here, PC is full of great people, some of which have already greeted you in your thread. If you like normal types, you should drop by Pokemon Clubs and see if you'd be able to make your own! They don't have an active normal club right now, I think, but I'm not sure if it's been reserved for anyone yet. I like them too honestly, especially the Meowth line. <33

There's a lot to do here outside clubbing though, so it's cool you already made some posts! Just make sure to follow the forum rules and stuff and you'll be good to go. Have fun here and feel free to contact me if you need any help! ^_^
Burnin’ up, we love, trust in it

cool | family | my star | twin | credit