View Single Post
Old December 3rd, 2012 (05:30 PM). Edited December 3rd, 2012 by IceFyr1928.
IceFyr1928
Is now DeathofShadows

Nature: Calm
(First attempt at formatting. Sorry if it looks weird)

Ryan nodded, watching Kale and Claire as they walked off to their dorm.

"I do believe that this'll be fun. Kale's right. It's getting late." Ryan said, standing, his headache fading. Yaphaeral nodded, and the duo went back to their dorm. Ryan set the small alarm clock that was on the table, and quickly fell asleep.

------------------------

Ryan was roughly pulled from unconsciousness by a loud, annoying buzz. He picked up the battery powered clock, turning off the alarm. He got up and quickly dressed, wincing as his achy muscles were worse. He stretched until they weren't as bad, and shook Yaphaeral awake. He could sleep through a freight train if he wanted to.

"Yaphaeral, get up. We have to go meet Kale today, remember?" He said. Yaphaeral groaned, and rolled off of his bed. In a few minutes, they were on their way to the cafeteria, ready for breakfast.

They arrived, and got a table for four right away. Yaphaeral brought over an almost raw steak for him, and a breakfast sandwich for Ryan. They ate while waiting for Claire and Kale, Ryan more so than Yaphaeral, who was tearing into the bloody haunch in front of him.