Show and Discuss Your Collection!
View Single Post
December 3rd, 2012 (06:25 PM). Edited May 13th, 2013 by Poke Fox.
can I have a Pokepuff?
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Seattle, Washington
How I keep my Pokemon Collection Organized:
-I have everything ready. Too much stuff to list where I bought them at, so I'll just try and update when I get lots of items, I'll try and update my PokeCollection once every 3 or 4 months.
Picture 1: to the right of my PC,
• I have my sea-otter Pokemon collection, hidden behind the print out is just the empty booster packs that I have not yet organized.
• Above them is my collection of tins, I have not removed the promo cards, they look cool in the tins, also the empty boxart of my Unova games (Black 2, White 2, and Black), and my books (which show info of all Pokemon up to the Diamond and Pearl era)
• Above them is the three starter boxes (empty, "Outstanding Oshawott", "Super Snivy", and "Terrefic Tepig" - and what RNC mentioned before about removing tags from the plushies going to wallpaper room with them, starting with the area of my Pokemons).
• on the right side of all my desk, is another shelf where all the plushies are at. Next photo.
• All my plushies in order - the ones that are not sea otters: Pignite, Drilbur, Bidoof, Pachirisu, Bibarel, Minccino, Snivy, Servine, Leafeon, Pansage, Patrat, and Watchog.
• I have my figurines in front and between Minccino & Leafeon: Snivy, Serperior, Tepig, Emboar, Watchog, Mienfoo, Mienshao, Delcatty, Reshiram, Meowth, Skitty, and Persian
• I also have the deck boxes from various theme decks - (full of repeated, common and uncommon cards), just love the design on the decks.
• Above them I have various key chain plushies, print out of the Dekorora promo, and my calender I replaced the original photo (of a rhino, animals I don't like, used for the month of May, with a printout of 3 animals I like - long tail weasel, a marten, and a sea-otter)
• Below the plushies are my two Pokemon t-shirts, and my 3x5 flag of Japan.
[forgot to close the drawer when I took out the scissors to open the package]
and for fun, just a close up of my sea-otter collection
• plushies of: talking Oshawott, Dewott, larger (TakaraTomy) Oshawott, Samurott keychain on top of (Samurott) tin (inside I have all my DS chargers), and Buizel.
• in front of the tin are the two small figurines of Oshawott (from the "Outstand Oshawott" box) and Samurott (from the tin).
• Two print outs: one showing my favorite Pokemon, and one with Mijuka.
Hope you had fun taking a look at my growing collection
!! - 6 Favorite Pokemon are:
Also Known As:
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Poke Fox
Visit Poke Fox's homepage!
Find all posts by Poke Fox
Find threads started by Poke Fox
Ignore Posts by Poke Fox