View Single Post
Old December 4th, 2012, 03:15 AM
Hikamaru
the hamster
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeyon View Post
Hello, all! Name's Zeyon, and I'm a new Trainer to the world of Pokemon. First game I've played (and am currently still playing), is Pearl. My fiance has Diamond, and we also have SoulSilver and HeartGold. We've got every intention of picking up Black and White, as well as Black 2 and White 2.

Granted, it's considerably late for me to get involved in the Pokemon craze, as it's been out since the 90's, but hey.. who cares, right? Anyway, enough about that. I'm really hoping to get along with everyone here, and have a great time.

I personally prefer Fire-, Electric- and Fighting-Type Pokemon. My INFERNAPE is pretty nasty, as is my MACHAMP. Granted, I may consider them nasty, but being as I'm not too experienced.. I have no idea how to effectively build my Pokemon up to make them Epic Powerhouses (hoping to learn a few things here).

Currently, my highest active Pokemon is 45 (INFERNAPE), but I've got a few higher leveled ones from Trades I've done with my fiance. So, yeah.. looking forward to having some fun, and getting to know the Community!
Hello Zeyon, and welcome!

So, a 4th Gen player I see? Well you'll definitely feel at home in the Fourth Generation Games forum, which covers both D/P/Pt and HG/SS. Their mod (Curious.) is also really friendly, and has exceptional knowledge in those games!

Infernape's one of my fave 4th Gen Pokemon, cos it hits so hard and is so useful on competitive teams. Since you love Fire-type Pokemon, you should check out our Fire-type club in Pokemon Clubs. Maybe you should even start up Electric and Fighting-type clubs when you have the chance since there are no active ones right now.

Have fun, and feel free to contact me if you need a friend!

- Hikari10

paired with awolfsquared and Starry Windy
battle server | tumblr | profile | credit | supporter