Thread: [B2/W2] Quick Questions
View Single Post
Old December 4th, 2012 (04:43 PM).
God's beloved child

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via AIM to Jeikobu Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Jeikobu
Day before yesterday i started constantly resetting my DS Lite's clock to a minute before midnight and then playing my Platinum game to try and get the Pokemon population outbreak I wanted. If it wasn't the one I wanted, I'd simply save and reset the clock again to try and get the one I wanted. The date on my DS wound up around the 22nd before I set it back to the real day and time and quit. The problem now is, it's affected my White 2 game. I figured it would for that night, but then it wouldn't let me do the lottery in Join Avenue or send a Pokemon to the Dream World yesterday either, and now I can't do it today, either. Will I really have to wait all the day worth of times I reset the clock, even though i corrected the date and time? Any way I can fix this, such as trying my White 2 activities on a different DS?
"For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood through what has been made, so that they are without excuse." - Romans 1:20

Learn the Japanese names for Pokemon!

Please visit my Photobucket! http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v162/Jeikobu_Roy/