View Single Post
Old December 4th, 2012, 06:38 PM
Chaos Rush
im sexy and i know it

Nature: Adamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlygonMan View Post
I cant find the download, is there 1?
There aren't any releases yet. I'm planning on releasing an Alpha once I finish up to & including Viridian Forest.

Alternatively I could release an alpha now that ends at Route 1, but I want to give you guys a little more to play with than just a tiny bit.

But until I release an Alpha, I will provide little tidbits of stuff to keep you guys interested:

This will be the main method of obtaining berries in the game, and it will reset every time you enter the area (as a way to compensate for lack of day/night).

Also I changed the battle textbox again because the other one didn't look so good on actual hardware. This is the final one:

EDIT: Also, here's some more DarkViolet music!

Green's Theme - This is Green's overworld theme. If you're a fan of the Mother/EarthBound series, you might notice a little musical quote I threw in at the end. This is an original song I composed.

Red's Theme - This is Red's overworld theme. Same as Green's, but lower, just like how in R/S/E, Brendan's theme is a lower version of May's theme (same with Lucas/Dawn in D/P/Pt, and Ethan/Lyra in HG/SS)

Route 1 - edited from an HG/SS midi

Wild Battle - a slightly edited version of the Mew battle theme from Pokémon Emerald.

The Chaos Emerald ROM Base (it's gonna take awhile)

DS-style 64x64 Pokémon Sprite Resource NOW COMPLETED
Custom Sugimori-style Pokémon Sprite Resource IN PROGRESS

Non-Pokémon hacks I support:
Sonic Classic Heroes
Sonic 3 Complete

Last edited by Chaos Rush; December 4th, 2012 at 07:01 PM.