Thread: Heya!
View Single Post
Old December 5th, 2012 (04:49 AM). Edited December 5th, 2012 by revere.
revere
become the person getting hurt
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
I love simple introductions like yours, count yourself as one of the new users that has gotten my attention. Welcome To PokeCommunity, Kaye~

I'm MidnightShine, but yea, you can call me Mid <3 I like that part where you said Pokemon has gotten you into trouble, it's kinda funny if I may say so, hope this doesn't sound rude XD

Well, I can almost guarantee that you'll have a fun time here at PC! From friendly members to a wide variety of boards to post in, you'll run out of breath trying to keep up with our all these stuff, but don't be alarmed, you'll get used to it if you're a regular ;D

Is there any board you're into? For instance, some may be here for ROM hacking, some may be here for the debates & discussions. Me? I'm into pixel art, but I've recently lost interest in it, take it as a hiatus, I'll be back ready to sprite soon.

Just promise me you'll have fun, 'k? Feel free to contact me if you wanna chat, approach a mod/staff admin which has a bold, colored username if you have a problem. Remember to read the rules~

~Mid~