Thread: Heya!
View Single Post
Old December 5th, 2012 (04:59 AM).
born under saturn
Crystal Tier

Nature: Quirky
Quote originally posted by Detective Prince:
I'm really bad at introducing myself. But I'm Kaye. Writer/Professional Procrastinator/Barmaid.

I'm not really sure what else there is to say. I spend my large amount of free time playing Pokemon (Which has gotten me into trouble at work the other day when I took my SP along with me...), writing, listening to music and reading manga. You also may recognise me from a bunch of other forums. I spend a lot of time on a lot of forums (Including being an admin of one, which you'd think would make me better at introducing myself). Lol.

And that's all I can think of right now. Feel free to ask me anything else.
Hi Kaye, and welcome to our community!

I'm Hikari, and I have been into Pokemon since I was little. Pokemon got you into trouble at work once? Guess you must really love your Pokemon. And yeah, I happen to lurk a lot of Pokemon forums, so you may have seen me on a few of them. You'll have an awesome time here with helpful people to talk to.

Any interests you have btw? Most people join for the hacks, but some have other interests too. I'm not of the hacking breed, but I still post here for fun. If you ever need to talk feel free to send me a VM!

- Hikari10

battle server | tumblr | profile | lovely pair
adoption center mentor | fairy-type club
on reduced activity for a while | #radreds