View Single Post
Old December 5th, 2012, 01:24 PM
Hound of Justice
Banned

Nature: Naughty
Quote:
Originally Posted by CycloneGU View Post
I can explain that. You are seeing what happens at the map border. If diego keeps the maps EXACTLY identical, there's nothing he can do about this. Otherwise, he'd have to change a border tile, thus screwing up something below.

There IS one possible fix; he can add a small map covering the height of the area between Route 45 and Route 29 (to the east, and this can just be a continued downward extension of Route 45 to where it will meet Route 29) and fill in an appropriate border there. This might be the best option so that everything ties in the way it should. He'll need to cover the entire area or it will look wrong anywhere on the right of the map. (diego, if you're confused by this, send me the working copy on MSN and I'll do it.)

Cyclone
Hmm i see thanks for the detailed explanation i hope you guys work something out

Ill wait for a new patch before i start a new game again today i caught a legit shiny Slowpoke on Tohjo Falls and then had to delete my save bc i never use old saves for new versions of a game bc i fear that new bugs may be caused bc of that :D

Last edited by Hound of Justice; December 5th, 2012 at 01:32 PM.