View Single Post
Old December 5th, 2012, 05:28 PM
Team Fail
A Little Bit Of Sparkle
Community Supporter

Nature: Brave
Quote:
Originally Posted by diegoisawesome View Post
...Are you kidding me? All it took to loop it was THIS? Wow, and I've been breaking my back over this for a while now! Thanks!
It's definitely not easy work, I'll admit. So no problems! Anything to make hacking easier will be beneficial to many.
Quote:
Originally Posted by giradialkia View Post
Wait, what?

I can do that. This is brilliant, thanks very much for sharing this, however stupidly simple it seems to be. This just made things millions of times easier for me (and a lot of other people, no doubt). Great stuff :D
Quote:
Originally Posted by hinkage View Post
The commands are built-in... And no one ever bothered to look? O_o
My thoughts exactly. I heard it was in the documentation, but I cbf to look lol. I just did a bit of research.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos Rush View Post
Oh my god...haha

I used to do it the classic way, which was to separate every track in AnvilStudio and manually loop it with Notepad. Then I started doing it a slightly easier way, using a program I found called SFileEditor, which makes it so you don't have to separate each track, but you still have to manually choose every loop point for every track (but it automatically types it in for you, which was slightly helpful).

But now...we have this :) Thank you.
Oh man, that'd be hard. But yeah. Even having to manage the .s file was painful. Now, you barely have to even touch it, as all the loop commands are inserted automatically :D Isn't it wonderful?

Pairs:
Kevin, Echidna
Follow me on Twitter! @TeamFail
Alt 1, リザードン
Miiverse
Pokémon Hackers Online
Alt 2: Jack Cayman

[04:20.39] <@GoGo> I WILL INSERT WITH PLEASURE
[04:20.45] <@GoGo> shut it Bela

[05:41.55] <Team_Fail> Blue Spider is interesting, but #MEHMasterRace
[05:42.20] <diegoisawesome> Team_Fail: Sounds like a bunch of unmotivated people that still want to try to take over the world