Thread: heys
View Single Post
Old December 6th, 2012 (11:32 AM). Edited December 6th, 2012 by Lokiepie.
ooh...Cake!

Nature: Quirky
Ok so as you have probably guessed, I'm new round here so I thought I would come say hey and introduce myself,

I have been playing pokemon since i was about 6 (now 20) my favourite pokemon game out of all of them is pokemon gold, by far, gen ii still being my favourite. I am a sucker for the eeveelutions, especially espeon and umbreon <3 as they are cute  (yes I am one of those players ) :D
Anyways I have been looking for a new rp site and when I googled pokemon writing rp, you guys came up

I have been RP'ing for a while now but never on a site so complex as this, use to just making up plots and going for it and seeing how it plays out, so looking forward to the new experience  here never ever done pokemon rping before though.  My old site was set on a book series based in the Mesolithic, with tribes and so on, so this is all very new

I am an archaeology student from the uk, love reading and drawing (though I am not as good as I like to think xD) and though I did come here to mainly RP as I love writing, I have been browsing and already found a bunch of things that have caught my interest! 

Anyways nice to meet ya all and hope to see ya round :D