View Single Post
Old December 6th, 2012 (12:49 PM).
Spreader of the T-Virus
Originally Posted by Yoshikkko View Post
We are not magicians. It is still science. No matter how far technology and science will have advanced, the laws of nature will ALWAYS apply and they will put a limit to what we can do. Your genes is your body. It will have a completely different personality and mind. Body and mind are separated and you cannot possibly clone that. We can barely speed up the growth process of plants without them being genetically deformed/mutated/modified to the extreme - how would that work with a human being? Not to mention it would get cancer everywhere, it just isn't a realistic idea at all. Also, it will HAVE to have a personality, it can't not have one, or do you just expect a half-dead lump of flesh?

And yes obviously it would be exactly the same as you physically once it would have grown to that age, but it will obviously not right off the bat be that? You just don't seem to understand the basic concept and the limitations to that or realize that science abides the laws of nature. Anyway this has almost nothing to do with the topic anymore so I'm gonna drop it.

Well alright then...

I should say that none of this really got off-topic. It was still related to how cloning works, and what scientific capabilities we have with it, so I'd say it's all good.
"The entire world will be infected. A new Genesis is at hand and I will be the creator!"