View Single Post
Old Posted December 6th, 2012 (06:15 PM).
ShaymieTheShaymin
Menma~
Community Supporter

Nature: Naive
Send a message via Skype™ to ShaymieTheShaymin
Yuri smiled and jumped onto the bug's horn. She turned to the other pokemon. "Let's go find our trainers! I'm sure that Primrose will find Rosemary!" She scowled. I hope... she added mentally. She looked at the other pokemon. I hope that Primrose finds Rosemary soon...

Lumina looked up at the Aipom and started to cry. "Scary monkey!" She used Ember on the monkey and ran towards Molly. The Munna sighed and picked Lumina up with Psychic. She rocked the Litwick gently. "It's okay, Lumina..." She looked at Lucas and nodded. Lumina slowly stopped crying.

Primrose walked into the bushes and smiled when she saw Rosemary. "There you are! I've been looking for you!" Rosemary gasped. "Yay! Someone found me! This is awesome!" She started to walk away. Primrose sighed and led the Skitty in the right direction. "They're this way," she said, sighing in relief.

Kayla stared at the entrance to the forest. "I'm not going in there..." She backed away from the forest slowly, but Holly pushed her towards it. "Come on, Kayla. You have to conquer this... phobia you have of the forest. Nothing's going to happen!" Kayla glared at her. "This is not a phobia! A phobia is an irrational fear! My fear of the forest is not irrational! What's irrational is you being scared of people!" Holly scowled and pushed Kayla into the forest. "You need to shut up," she muttered, blinking away tears.

Thanks for everything today. Tomorrow I'll go to heaven. Please be my friends until the very end.