View Single Post
Old December 7th, 2012 (9:20 AM).
Originally Posted by Suicune™ View Post
Now I'm intrigued with the Pokemon Smash announcement, not getting my hopes up for anything but there's always the possibility. I think it's too early for Gen VI personally since B2W2 has only been out for two months internationally; remakes on the other hand is more likely since they've just missed the 10th anniversary and 2013 would be a liable year to release them in, although it could be something completely different which is the most likely scenario.
I dunno, getting Hoenn remakes next would mean either they're being remade for DS or be the first main series Pokemon game to debut on 3DS. Either option doesn't make sense; remaking them for DS is staying with a now outdated system even longer than necessary, and debuting the main series on 3DS would just steal the spotlight from Gen. VI when it does come. And for all intents and purposes, it really does look like they've wrapped up Gen. V already, with it having four games in the same region within three years, and all Gen. V Pokemon officially revealed in that time frame as well.