View Single Post
Old December 7th, 2012 (10:04 AM).
Hey hoo~

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to Rose Quartz

Roxas Jaden Asakura
near the Dorms

Roxas walked out of the forest with Obilivio by his side. "I guess we got really lost there..." Roxas rubbed the back of his head and glanced at his Lucario. "You fail so hard at times..." Obilivio smirked and walked to the dorms.

"Hehe, you can't even see that you like a girl..." Obilivio whispered. "What?" Roxas appearently heard this and glared at him. "I don't like anyone." Roxas coldly stared at him which made him smirk even more and turned into chuckling. "You're lying to yourself~" Obilivo said, Roxas stayed quiet. "W-whatever, think what you wanna think." Roxas pouted and crossed his arms.

"Talking about girls, i think i see Alice." Obilivio said as he stared at red haired girl, coming their way. "H-huh?" Roxas took a better look and started to walk over to her, followed by Obilivio who finally stopped bothering Roxas. he likes trolling him

"hey Alice, how are you doing?" Roxas approached her but soon found out she... didn't look healty. "Alice?" Roxas came too close with his face and felt her forehead with his. "... you have fever..." Roxas kind of glared at her but didn't meant that mean. "you're sick, what are you doing outside?" Roxas asked her worried.
Sisters
Theme
Lucina / Lacy / Madison Campbell