Thread: Emerald hack: Pokémon Glazed! (Beta 6 Released!)
View Single Post
Old December 7th, 2012, 10:20 AM
redriders180
Mastermind of Pokemon Glazed

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via AIM to redriders180 Send a message via Skype™ to redriders180
Quote:
Originally Posted by PokemonMasters View Post
I don't think increasing difficulty is a good idea if your gonna include 3 regions. Just a suggestion :D
I plan on creating the game so that you have a choice when you get to the next region to "start over", i.e. get a new level 5 starter, and challenge a new league with all the levels reset. Of course, my levels are roughly following Light Platinum, and it pulled off two regions with aplomb, so I guess we'll see where that goes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkish Purple View Post
Hello there! First of all, I'd like to say good job on your hack. I liked that clock in the third screenshot but don't you think it takes a little too much time to do something that the player only sees about 3-4 times in their whole playthrough? The Storyline is good, I like the idea of Pokemon turning against people, that'd be fun and lastly, I can make you a userbar but what Pokemon should it include?
Eh, maybe you're right, but my spriter really wanted to do it, and in any case it at least looks a bit different As for the userbar, I'd be very grateful if you could do it. I just need it to include Mew, since it's the main legendary in my game. Thanks!

EDIT:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 搞五搞六
Well,I knew the reason after some tests.
The VBA v1.80 didn't support it,use a VBA v1.72 will be fine.
I was wondering if it had to do with the emulator. I didn't even know there was a v1.80, to be honest, but maybe it doesn't support 32MB ROMs. I'll stick a warning near the downloads, and see if that helps. Thank you for telling me!

Superfan of Pokemon Glazed? Click here to join the official Pokemon Glazed Facebook Page!

Thank you for hatching the eggs!
Please view these dragons! Just click them and you're done!
If you don't help them grow up, they'll die...

Last edited by redriders180; December 7th, 2012 at 02:48 PM.