View Single Post
Old December 7th, 2012, 02:40 PM
IceFyr1928
Is now DeathofShadows

Nature: Calm
"I really don't mind... I've been around people who make you look princely. Plus, you were hungry. Hunger an change people. I really don't care how you eat. If you didn't notice, I'm not really all manners myself." Aria said, catching up to James. She had no need for a sulking traveling companion. As she was walking, she began seeing the signs of the old civilization. A horribly rusted bike here, a railroad spike there...

"We're getting close. Try not to do anything out of your mind. All we need is one of the strongest wielders alive after our hides." Aria said as they got closer. As they approached the city, a more alive tingling pervaded the air. Aria's heightened sense of hearing picked up distant squeals as the young kids played.

As they were walking, they came upon the gate to the city. The guard that was standing at attention let them through after a brief discussion. Aria stretched as they entered, taking off her hat. She loved being free. She hatd having to hide who she was just because she had a special gift.

"James, welcome to the Children's City. A place to be free of adult oppression. Somewhere that you can be yourself!" Aria said excitedly, twirling at the last sentence.

Last edited by IceFyr1928; December 7th, 2012 at 03:40 PM.