Thread: Development: Pokemon above level 100
View Single Post
Old December 8th, 2012 (8:40 AM).
Legendary Trainer
I agree with xxMoon. That would be a good way to try. And Pinta... if you paid any attention, it's for a Trainer Battle against the Team Rocket of the game where the organization creates stronger Dark Pokemon.

Now... to my idea on how this could be done... You may want to try not going for a regular Trainer battle, but rather have the main character watch a battle and then you change the level of the scripted battle's pokemon so that it appears to be that the opponents pokemon are such high levels, but really they aren't. The only other option besides these ones listed is just going in and adjusting the cap. But you may want an expert to help with that so you don't screw up the game.
To all people who I was trying to help: my computer has encountered a major virus wiping out all of my emulators and related files. My computer and USB drives are in critical condition as far as infection. Please forgive me for any work you were hoping I could do for you, but I don't even have the files for the original games anymore. So for now, I have to resign from work until my computer gets cleaned. I will try to return to hacking as soon as I can, but it may not be for a while.

UPDATE: My computer and devices are cleaned, but atm, I do NOT have access to my hack tools. I can not hack for anyone including myself. My apologies to anyone this inconveniences.