Thread: [B2/W2] Quick Questions
View Single Post
Old December 8th, 2012, 07:42 PM
CycloneGU
Eye of the Storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeikobu View Post
Is there any way I can simply give Pokemon from my White to my White 2? I have a motherload of Pokemon to trade and it would be nice if I didn't have to catch the same number in my White 2 game to trade back when I am sure I won't be using them in White anyway.
I know two others answered this, but they're right that you can't just send Pokémon across; both are Unova, after all. I will state that unless you use Action Replay (non-3DS) and a cloning code to create a box full of Purrloin (or something else useless that you will remember to trade), you have to otherwise catch every single Pokémon to trade over for an incoming one.

If while doing this you want to see something that I found slightly humorous, look at the catch location of a Route 19 Patrat or such in B/W. It says "Faraway place". I'd be curious if B/W Route 10 Vullaby, Rufflet, etc. says the same thing in B2/W2.

Cyclone

Cyclone. FC: 5327-1949-9511. Safari: Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
Breeder extraordinaire. Horrible battler. I take requests! Looking ahead to SSB3D for even more fun!

Pokémon Black National Pokédex completed on December 13, 2012. My Lv.7 UT Shiny Nincada (Hoenn) is now in Kalos for trade offers.