View Single Post
Old December 9th, 2012 (06:21 AM).
let it go
Crystal Tier

Quote originally posted by Zeffy:
This sounds sort of like Smogon's research thingie, wherein people chooses somewhat viable Pokemon and have the participants test the Pokemon with their own sets and see how it would fare in the metagame. It sounds fun really and I'm all up for it. Let's do Snover! xD
Quote originally posted by Archer:
I think it's a great idea. I'm often lost as to what I should use or structure my team around, so this could be excellent motivation.

Whatever it is could be randomly chosen from the bottom half of the NU usage list. Ditching stupid pokemon is probably a good idea, though. We don't want to be using Ledian, Plusle or Luvidisc - let's be honest. Maybe knock off the bottom xx%?

I think you should start this ASAP.

Also, if Snover is now NU, I can see Rotom-F getting very popular.
Quote originally posted by Archer:
I think Snover's going to get a lot of attention as it is - no point. Was thinking mre along the lines of Torterra, Swanna, Magmar. That sort of thing.
I think we're better off going with a good Pokemon first, rather than a PU mon. ;( Mainly because we're trying to get more people to play NU and they're not going to play it if you're making teams around Pokemon that see very little use in the current metagame. Top 50, maybe.